Thursday, April 3, 2008

little fish vs big fish

sometime i ever did wonder, if i had felt numb enough to not shed a tears or feel sob & upset over leaving of another great co-worker

i thought that i had really seen enough that i wont feel sad but.....

its really hard to find another 小妹妹 that i can be so close with....(kekeke... misses those hugs already)

been 3 days since her depart of the company & lunchie time seems so quiet than ever since she is not around.

Gosh, even kaki had commented that wondering how has our 小妹妹 been doing....
Misses us?

alright then, since everyone starts to miss her little "innocent" smile & laughter, we shall organize something (how about BBQ or simply a dip in pool at SSS place?)

so regret that i didn't get to take any pictures on the last day as i was too tied up with lots of work.

know what my little fish, that pest is getting more & more irritating..(guess must be cos he has found another pest along him to add the fun in the area)

2 comments:

dawningdusk said...

your kaki? who? haha.. YA! I forgot to take any pictures even though I purposely remembered to bring a camera that day! So wasted! =x *sad* haha.. when you put the inverted commas for the word innocent, it seems that i'm not innocent at all! *gasps* =x Haha.. anyway, my dear fish, I've updated lots! LOL.

dawningdusk said...

anyway, so sweet! haha.. I also miss you people! I don't think I can find people whom I can be close to (as in as close as I were to you guys) there..