Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Is it you?!" [finger don't point at me pls]

No, i am not referring to myself.... overheard a conversation that really makes me feels that Singapore is really a small small country...

This is how it goes...i happened to be in this shop while this happen.

A young lady was trying out on her clothing while her gal friend was waiting outside the fitting room for her.

Big Boss of the Boutique was having his chatty & friendly conversation cum good sale technique to sell his clothings to the rest of the customers, making sure that all customers are treated fairly & happily served.

" Its Sale period, so everything is going to be on a big discount!! Get them more right now... Sale celebration before i am heading for my honeymoon... yes yes... i just held my wedding dinner.... its fantasic & i was really drunk ...... At the XX hotel ...." (dots represent those missing details which i can barely remembered)

The young lady who was still trying out the dress inside the fitting room was so excited when she overheard the "loud" conversation that she popped out from the fitting room (or should i just say that her head pop out behind the curtain made fitting room... whatever....)

" Are you sure you held your wedding dinner at the XX hotel??? Just last Sunday?? My mum just attended the wedding dinner at that hotel & that specific date?! Don't tell me we are related?!" (ooooooooo........ everyone's eye popped!!) ["Dont tell me you are 1 of my distant cousin sister since i had so many that i couldn't even recongize- says the boss]

" Just kidding lah... my mum says she attended her friend's child's wedding dinner... so i guess your wife's mum knows my mum ..."

This is funny.... things could happend & since singapore is so small enough that someone's someone could have know you & this could mean that you better behave for whatever bad things you had done could fairly come back to you.... unknowingly...@@@ ops

No comments: