Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Face Problem

Recently started to see serious face problem, guess it must be due to my stress & not caring enough for my skin... Acne & Blackheads all started to surface... ** more stress, more stress**

Starting to look everywhere for ways to get rid of those nasty thingys. Trying out on whatever being recommended... (but of cause within my budgets)

Guess now it sure pays off as my face starts to get better....
Who says that i must spend alot of hard cash just to have a good skin.
My skin is not as good as those models on advertisment, but who cares. As long as they don't look horrible & i can still be presentable.

[to those beauticians] "aunties!!! i don't need to woreship you & follow whatever you say faithfuly & best of all, i don't need to spend those money just to SAVE my face!!!"

No comments: