Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disgust drink



found this new drink in the mart so happily wanna test it in the very 1st minute..
Its not cheap, costing over $3 for 2 bottle...
looking at the creative & innovative of the new drink, i brave up my courage & wanna try it.
it is location in the freezer area with milks & yogurt...

curosity really makes me dare to try it out... once i open it... i totally regret...
its stated green tea, but... why isit smells like jasmine...
ya ya, jasmine tea is green tea... but its just one kind of green tea. It doesn't mean it is green tea.

1st sip, still acceptable...the fragrance of Jasmine tea is really strong...
On my 2nd sip, i try to taste it with those little "tapoles"... taste... HORRIBLE....

Totally a wrong combination.... "tapoles" are slimy & non-chewable...
To add on the disguesting chewing texture of the drink, the jasmine actually turn me off...

Wonder if its the Glass bottle that adds on to the HORRIBLE level, the smell of glass to the disgusting taste & texture nearly pukes me when i attempt on my 4th sips...

Finally i gave up... i rather waste the money instead of torturing myself...

why bother to torture myself when i wanted to treat myself for a cold drink in the 1st place.... should have taken a bottle of coke instead... REGRET!!

No comments: