Sunday, December 9, 2007

miss sixty's jeans

I used to love my very own miss sixty's jeans which i bought few years ago..... bought it in boutique located in Far East Plaza....
Why did i mention this suddenly???(you may ask)
Its the sale i get to see which the e-Private offering at Discount price of up to 70% that makes me so trill.....

Should i try it??? but then.... i kind of worry cause i have really put on alot of weight (numbers really depress me) in these years that i can't even fit in all my jeans..

(super depress again)....

will i be getting the right jeans for me in size if i ordered it & ship it to singapore??? will i be getting that 1 of the kind design that we hardly can see locally, & really impress everyone who sees me in that jeans???

(nw i am trill & excited)....
maybe i should try & see how... not much harm anyway since i love their design....

(devil laughter) HEHEHE... miss sixty... here i come

No comments: