Monday, March 17, 2008

Dream Bed

Had the childhood dream of sleeping on a loft bed & having that little private space below the bed where i can hide my secrets & be totally away from the rest of the world...where no other kids have...

Imagining most of my childhood time when i try to dream how great it will be if i can use those little hammers & saw to make the dream bed of my own that i even treid to steal his living hoods tools so that i can try working on my dreams...


yap... thats all my "fundatmental" of mechanical engineering starts off.... (hahah) it's sure odds when people are expressing thier unbelivable when i mentioned i am a engineer students (& now into engineering field)


Browsing thru the DIY insturction manual from "home-experts" that had arouse my passion for making things again...


Creativity & wild imagination is the secret of life to live & work meaningfully.

I thought that my little speaker stand was the most wonderful creation made out from pipe... Never dreamt that this creator managed to create a loft bed out of steel pipe.


SALUTE!!


I still have lots to learn & think out of the box


~~~ n_n

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday sweetie!! (^-^)

浪漫小屋 said...

thanks gal n_n*

finally now too old to be consider sweetie liao....

gg to be old auntie real soon