Thursday, March 13, 2008

Heels in Jam

Ops.... its raining & i was rushing to catch my bus...
my my.... time is 2mintues left for my pick-up & i had to run for a distance...

what else to make it worse??? its raining SUPER heavy....

waiting for the traffic lights & standing in the middle of the heavy pour...(of cause i am armed with my big umbrella) but it so cold as the rains had wet my pants....

dash across the road when little red man disappeared.....

Ouchs!!!
[senaro] a handsome uncle happen to pass by right in front of me....

i can't seems to move... what happen???

my heel is caught in between the grill of drain....

i tried to move but failed as it seems to get stuck quite badly...

(yap, its that handsome uncle) are u ok, girl???

omg...almost faint due to embrassment >///<

i replied "thanks" (signalling to him that its alright that i can managed)

i bend over & pulled my heel

(finally!!!) i am freed but in total drench (almost actually, don't forget its still raining very heavy)
sigh.... what an incident (embarrassing) to start a day...

forgot to add, i run as fast as i could as my bus had reached. a good excuse to get away from the awkward scene.

No comments: