Monday, January 21, 2008

Anit - PayPal ?

Been Surfing on ebay, & never tried on buying anything thru it...

But recently had "ambitions" thus wanted to try it out personally on selling & buying thru ebay.

ebay has provided a good platform that encourages buyers/sellers to communicate & trade. But there seems to be not so friendly to people who are interested with international trades whereby PayPal paying system is emphasis. I personally don't owe credit card thus the only method to be able to buy what i wanted is thru ebay (simply cant help as i am looking at those pretty clothings from aboard) - ouch... wrong choice?

Googling thru after making my final payment to Paypal as the temptation for online shopping has get hold of me. I stumble on what's cruel & ugly site of truth & facts testified by (ex)paypal user.

Are those stories, make up to ANTI the payment system (sabotage?) ? or those are facts & truth?

Asking around but seems in vain to clarify my (thousands of) doubts & puzzles.

Should i believe them (whats written on the sites) or just to try it out personally (& risking my dollars in the event that i may have chances to not get back them & ruin my reputation....

maybe i should just wait abit longer & see.......

(of cause if someone is willing to share thier own experience with me.....)

Anti-PayPal

No comments: