Friday, January 18, 2008

Online Shopping

Been addicted to online shopping since the day i was introduced by a forum(er) [started out from last year]

Was crazy looking & surfing thru internet almost everyday on whats avaliable for spree(ing), or shipping it from aboard seller myself.

Most of the time, i will buy skin care products from forum(er)... Moistuerizer, Scrubs, Mask etc...

Tried getting pretty clothings for myself but was in total disappointment as it turns out different from the pictures shown (about 70-80% smiliar to actual product). Thus had totally lost confident for purchasing thru interent.

Guess its always better option for me to shop personally. At least i can try fit the product before committing new found "love"....
Totally crazy idea suddenly pops into my brain, why not i try on spree for myself & others...(stupid idea indeed)....
Why do i ever want to committe to such responsibilties of buying & selling when i can't even be sure that those stocks are correct as per when ordered & delivered as per expected...
Then my reputation will be at risk... & thus people will sees me as a irresponsible person who is not worth trusting nor to heed advise with....

[crap] guess its still better for me to avoid such responsible when i can't be sure that i am confident enough to committe...
[think it back] its a big sum of money which i need to invest (especially if the min require for order is not meet, i may have to top up myself) , and filling my little room with unbelievable amount of items (enough to sufficate me with my present situations)

enough of dreaming... its better that i will join forumer's spree then to get my hands on the mess...

let me see (internet surfing)

that dress look kawaii!!! (just can't resist shopping again)

No comments: