Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tall vs Short


Since i had posted on my latest craze on the Taiwan Drama, so i not going to smap the post with the story again....
but its something on this show that had started to make me think alot.
Joe, male cast having the great height of 188 had seems to tower all the cast in the show.

he look so out of the group that you can't seems to ignore the fact that its a great advantage for him.

what's the think that keeps me wondering?????
he has a big hand & really long fingers.... (wonder anyone had notice that??)
it look as if his hand could hold the whole head of Ariel or even to cover her face completely.

looking at my own hand... i start to envy his long fingers... they look so ....(feminie??) what can i say... i want those hands!!!

a crazy thought just enters my mind.... is the ratio of length of the hands equal to the heights of a person??? [craziness has gone into me].....
maybe i could do a little survey on this topic .... & my 1st victim is my pal....
o well.... he is tall considering that he is 173 i think .... maybe i go & measure him secretly.... kekkeke....ops.

No comments: