Thursday, July 17, 2008

"They Kiss Again"

Chasing episode after another for the past few days, I could barely have enough rest, looking so haggard every morning when I look at myself in the mirror.

What can I do to resist the addiction of Joe & Ariel?

They simply grow on me especially Joe…his grim smile whenever he glance at Xiang Qin… the little love grows daily towards his loving wife.

Was goggling on more info on the story that I happen to tumble across the little blog that producer created for the show….(yes!! It’s the little blog that Jiang MA MA mention after their return from the honeymoon)
Its so touchy that the blog is written by the character XiangQin on her thoughts & love towards her dearest love, ZhiShu.

& of cause… characters like Jaing MA MA & GAN GAN replied in her entries, makes the blog seems more humanity than a props.

In the 1st sequel, XiangQin tends to hug Zhishu more than ZhiShu…. Wherelse.. in the sequel, ZhiShu hugs XiangQin from behind more than expected… showing that his love towards XiangQin had grown a lot. --------------cont.....


No comments: