Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy Vday

once again... its the day of romantic & filled with love.. the Valentine's day
but poor me, why am i doing here??? surfing thru the internet, browsing thru & finally plucking up the courage to express myself on blog...

all because of my other half (dear) is so unromantic that we can't seems to figure out what to do for the night beside getting our usual dinner & a movie...
to make it sounds bad, there is pratically nothing interesting showing in the nearest cinema that is worth my dollars & cents... (all are tonnes & tonnes of piece of junks)

alright, there is no point for me to complain anymore since its just happening so often even during other days when lifestyle as normal couples has seems so meaningless & lifeless & (@#%^%$#@$%) [ops... pardon my langauge]

no mood to continue shopping either, especially seeing so many couples hanging in the shopping mall with loving kisses (& they are hugging thier precious gift of roses or soft toys given by thier BF)....

sigh..... what can i ask for from a [totally] unromantic guy ....

ok ok... at least he give me a superme kiss after sending me home >///<

No comments: