Monday, February 25, 2008

what have i done??? [ hopeless moron ]

omg, i had done 1 terrible thingy all due to my curosity... & worse of all, i had no solution how to solve it or even to reverse the changes....

(pinch my cheek) why do i attempt to make changes to my blog & then to realise that all my widgets & links & ......... GONE!!!! (crying out loud)

why why why......

stupid of me to try & change my layout blog to a classic blog, thinking that i could be in much more of "freedom" in adding & altering to the blogskin & functions & ....... (sigh.....)

now then i realise that all are not so easy to be done on HTML.... as i had totally no knowledge as to adding or altering...

trying hard these few days (trial & error most of the times), & of cause searching thru HELP section, wishing miricale would happen which then easy step by step solution for dummy like me is available...

so what happen? even my counter is gone... so there goes all my good numbers that i had managed to earn thru these months are gone...its almost 1thousands!!!.... (knock my head* ouch*)

so there there, finally learn a bit of the little HTML thingy from so much of readings of HELPs...

managed to add a nice little counter to take over my little black knight as i can't seems to be able to remember where did i adopt the little cutie knight from... ops..

No comments: