Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Scam (again)

Seems like getting quite a few of these emails lately that really makes me wonder...

are these email true??

simply ask for assistant from strangers (worse of all, from other country, singapore vs africa)

what does that sound more like to me.... scam of course.

having recieve so many calls & emails... asking for helps or that "you have won our great grand prize" which i never had took up any of lucky draws with oversea company.

pls lah, i am not naive enough to be taken on SUCH A STUPID RIDE.... try harder scammers

(think about it again, how can there still be people out there still fall for those scam... really greed able to fool one's eye?)


post>> -------------------------
I want you to help me out please

Dear one,

compliment of season to you,

iam sorry that iam sending you this mail without knowing you first,forgive me i beg you. my situation is very bad here and i need your help very urgent. my name is Rita Ncube,iam the only daughter of my assacinated parents Mr. and Mrs. James Ncube of zimbabwe but pressentlly i am in abidjan, capital city of ivoiry coast in west africa,I just fled from my country zimbabwe in fear of my life after the killing of my parents and my brother david and the burning down of our house and my daddy's cars in Harare by men of Mugabe our president simply because he accused my daddy of suporting and financing the opposition party MDC,iam now left with no family member to care for me.the worst of the matter now is that the bank where my daddy deposited some money for me has refused me to withdraw any money,iam now stranded here in a foreign country,please help me out.

Rita NB:please see these bbcnews websites to confirm my mail
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6914778.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6956383.stm

NB:please contact me via the below mail address for security reason
rita_ncube01@mail2world.com
or rita_ncube1@myway.com

----------------------------------------------
BS'in

No comments: